Introduction

Hi,

Welcome to my marketing blog! I’m Cristina and with this blog I aim to create a place where people can express their opinions about a variety of marketing subjects and learn what others think of topics such as brand revitalisation, the latest marketing news and the most influential viral campaigns. The main inspiration for these themes will come from my research on various marketing sources including WARC (www.warc.com) and publications such as Marketing Week. However feel free to propose other subjects (as long as they are marketing related) –variety is welcomed!
Marketing is such a fascinating phenomenon as it is rooted in people’s understanding of the world and their emotions, creating innovative pieces of communication which influence people’s perceptions, shaping their reality. It is all about who we are and who we will become which is the reason why I decided to create this blog. I hope you will find the topics interesting and I am looking forward to hearing your views.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, can't wait to read some.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be very interesting and I would like to read some more things.

    ReplyDelete